Thank you everyone who has joined in with the synchroblog and made it much better than than last month. All the posts that were written had their uniqueness and expressed everyone in his or her own way. Hopefully, you have gotten to see what makes every feel happy from hanging out with best friends to arts and music and even spending quality time with the family. It shows that everyone knows how to have fun and create a sense of the good Samaritan in each person. Again, thanks for helping out and participating. The more the merrier, the happier we will be. This time next month, look out for the next topic. Who knows what you may have to write about. Without YOU this could once a month "event" would not been possible. Now pat yourselves on the back!
Below you will find other bloggers who has participated in this month's synchroblog:
- This Side of Tomorrow [Nathan]
- Don't Stop Believin' [Nick Brown]
- Relatively Journalizing [Josua D]
- The University Blog [Martin]
- Simply Erin [Erin]
- The Voice to be Heard [Sara]
- Mamilicious [Amanda]
- Thunked and Befuddled [Alissa]
- Vacant Lot [Christine]
- Right on the Left Coast: Views From a Conservative Teacher [Darren]
- An Absolutely Ordinary Rainbow [Caity]
- University Scholar [Michael]
Until next time....!