It’s Synchroblogging Time! (Relaunching & Back in Action)

How are you? I hope your week is as you plan it to be. A few ago, I mentioned a little something about synchroblogging:

I’ve have this idea that I would like to being back to life. It’s called Synchroblogging (until I can find a cool title. Any suggestions?) What happens is every moth everyone writes on the same topic, on the same day. Sounds easy right? Of course. So all bloggers are welcome to join when I do launch it. So you just blog in whatever form you one on the same day as the other participants on the same topic. So that’s the latest thing that will involve the readers and anyone else who wants to add into their blogging experience.

So, that’s just gives you an idea of is suppose to be going on around these neck of the woods. You can also do a search on this by using the search box at the top and notice the early, “experimental” days of this. Now this is where you come in, of course, to help. What I would like for you to help with is the suggestions for a topic. A topic that you and all others will write about. When I get the suggestions, I probably will choose the one I like from those suggested and announce. Or I grab the best ones and let you vote for the topic you want to write. But all in all there will be a topic chosen. Also, if you have a better name for the Synchroblog, then feel free to suggest one. I just couldn’t think of a creative name!

A few guidelines: They are rather simple, they are what helps run the Synchroblog and making sure that everyone knows what to do.

  • Each month there be a topic and a date for this Synchroblog. The actually days will be announce way in advance. Each blogger will write on the same topic that will be given each month. Supposedly on the same day. (In the past, it was going for an entire week and everyone was given a chance to post on any day of that week). But posting on the same day, should make things work out better and run smoothly. You can be as creative with the topic as you wish. The topic will be given and you just run with it.
  • In each post (and with most things you participate in any other blogging matters), you should mentioned that you are participating and link back. Sometimes it is best because you don’t want to throw something at you readers and they may not know what is going on.
  • This is open for any blogger out there who wants to join! So whether or not you are in college, you are more than welcome to join.
Sometimes we forget to join things and we shouldn’t, but I typically may reminders to those who are participating rather by leaving a comment on their blog, or e-mailing them or finding them so other place. So if you want a reminder, that can be arranged as well. I believe to have have given you all the details you need to know and what you may want to know about the Synchroblog. If there's anything else, just let me know!

9 comments: