So we all have now realized our own super power that we want for various reasons whether in a good way or a bad way. And for some there are many that can may want, but there is that certain one that will gives us that funk we need. Without further distractions, here’s a round-up of who participated in the Synchroblog this month. You see what each of them wanted as a super power if they had one. Go check them out and comment and do a bit of chit-chat. Mingle and meet new people!
- Miss Tiff’s choice of super power is the ability to read what others are thinking - “If I had a Super Power” [A Big of Miss Tiff]
- Timoteo thinks the ability to have subtitles to see what people are really doing - “Synchroblogging or Subtitles? Please, and thank you” [Canadian Doubles]
- Cybeel believes, with the use of imagination and closing the eyes, going to different places in the blink of an eye “i wanna” [Scarlett’s Walk]
- Miss Lissy wants to teleport to different places and when certain situations arise - “Teleportation” [College in a Suitcase]
- Confessions of My Confusion would want to be a human lie detector in order to help those she loves – “A Super Power??” [Confessions of My Confusion]
- Johnonline would want to the power of time and space manipulation - “Tense: If I had a superpower” [Life Inc.]
- Alissa wants the power of flight to go green and save on gas and even helping to help those at her job - “Synchroblog: Superpower edition” [Thunked and Befuddled]
- Joshua wants first grabs to have the power of highspeed flight - “Synchroblog 4: If I Had a Superpower” [Relatively Journalizing]
- Esther would want an UNDO option in life - [Wearing an Invisible Crown]
If you participated and happened to be not on the list, let me know so you can be added.
Until next time… holla!