Playing the game freeze tag was fun as a child. I think every elementary student should have played that game. All that running and playing was good for us in those days. Now it is hard to get ourselves out to get some exercise each week. Besides freeze tag, everyone enjoyed a good game of dodge ball and kick ball during free time after a good lunch meal. With this said, I've been tagged! Not physically tagged, but by another blogger.
Joel, the blogger, maintains So You Want to Teach? has tagged me. I found that out from an email I received this morning. I'll follow the rules and continue the game of blog tag!
- The rules of this game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about themselves.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them read your blog.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
Now that I understand what to do, I will answer the questions. Now you and others can learn little bit about me on a personal level.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Back to the past around the year of 1988. I'm not quite sure what happened during that year. I was in elementary school. During that time I had just moved from St. Louis to where I'm currently at in Memphis. I was busy being a child and making friends and doing my schoolwork. You know what the typical children do around their younger years. There were may be the moments of misbehaving and getting others in trouble. That is just about as much as I can remember for now.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Study for tomorrow's exam - one of three
- Start packing and cleaning up my dorm room to move out
- Finish my English 1020 research paper to turn in Monday morning
- Watch some television and just chill out
- Get stressed out from studying too much and just tired myself out
3. Snacks I enjoy:
I enjoy eating fruit snacks, apples, oranges, blueberry muffins
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Save some of the money to buy a customized house (and maybe another house in another city)
- Give some money to my family when they are in need only with the limitation of "two collect this much money" passes
- Buy two cars to park in my garage
- Have some money to put towards my college tuition each year
- A billion dollars is much so, I wouldn't really know what else to do with it besides putting it in the bank for future needs
5. Three of my bad habits
- Being lazy
- Putting things off until the last minute
- Misplacing important items and get angry when I find it
6. 5 Places I Have Lived:
- St. Louis
7. 5 Jobs I Have Had:
Honestly, I have never really had a job. However, I have helped my aunt with her gas station and my aunt here in Memphis at her former job doing office work.
Tag, You're It!
Now it is time for me to name a few people I want to know:
1. Mark writes his blog about anything and everything. He has the mind of just talking about anything from the smallest problem to the daily happenings of his family. I enjoy reading his posts about his life each week.
2. Skwigg is a lady of the fitness. She blogs about her health and staying in shape. She is a person who enjoys eating different types of food. If you want a good work, it will be nice to read the blog about health and fitness.
3. Martin is a voice in the field of higher education. He is proud supporter of the field as well. I enjoy reading this blog and what Martin writes about. I would like to get to know him since he likes to write about the college life and report news about anything that is happening to college students.
4. Max may be a young blogger, but he goes make good points about the world of blogging in his posts. I enjoy reading his weekly tips and blurbs about how to make a better post or how to earn money while you blog. It's a blog about blogging, so though he is young, he's a cool blogger.
5. Darren is a California teacher expressing everything about the teaching field and politics that deals with teachers. I would like to know little bit about him as a blogger. He talks about how the school system affects him personally outside and inside the classroom.
It's your turn to get tagged!